One large area of work for us is the inspection and maintenance of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment (not necessarily installed by us) Many emergency breakdown calls are avoidable if equipment has been adequately maintained.
Regular servicing and maintenance has many benefits:
- Prolongs the life of your equipment
- Reduces the risk of breakdown
- Increases energy efficiency and productivity
- Validates manufacturer’s guarantee
Customers who take up a planned maintenance agreement also enjoy these additional benefits:
- Reduced labour and emergency call out rates
- Out of hours, weekend and bank holiday back up service / Standby engineer
- Access to some of the best trained / most experienced engineers in the country
- Fast response times
- Discounted spare parts
- 24hr 7 days / week engineer availability
Typically we offer 12 month maintenance contracts including two visits, renewable annually, but we are happy to tailor the contract to meet your individual needs. If you are interested in taking out a maintenance contract, contact us and we will arrange a site survey. Whether you need a basic maintenance visit or an all inclusive contract we can tailor a package to suit you.
F Gas Legislation
Since July 2007, the new F-gas legislation rules that many installations must be regularly checked for leaks and adequately maintained by a qualified supplier – our maintenance contracts will cover all regulatory obligations.